Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tutu Cute!

Ahhh, beloved, twirling, tulle tutus, how I love you! This is the creation that sparked my entire business. I was looking through my daughter's closet and picked her Halloween costume from last year up. She had been a cute, but quite expensive, flower princess. I started thinking, looking around on the net for inspiration and Viola! the tutu was created (with the help of my fabulous friend and neighbor, Michelle). These bring whimsy and fun to any outfit. They are made to fit your little princess's waist and taste. I can personalize them with embellishments and patterns. From an apron like Alice in Wonderland, to a Volunteer cheerleader, or ladybug. If you can dream it, I can make it! Lengths vary from 6" for newborns - 12 months to 12" - 18" for 18 months and up. Tutus start at $12.









No comments:

Post a Comment