Sunday, August 16, 2009

Relax Pillows

Nothing says "Relax" to me like the smell of lavender. These small pillows (measuring roughly 4"x8") are a life saver in our house. I suffer from stress headaches and as soon as I feel one coming, I grab a pillow from my freezer, lay down on the couch and place the pillow directly under the nodes on the back of my neck. I cannot even begin to tell you what a difference this makes for me! I am constantly trying to find alternative, natural ways to keep all of us healthy and this is one of my favorite finds! I personally grew the lavender in my own garden and have never used any chemicals or pesticides on any of my plants. This is a sweet smelling, stress reducing, time slowing gift. Pillows may be personalized or monogrammed and prices start at $15.








No comments:

Post a Comment