Friday, August 21, 2009

Bib-a-licious, baby!






Yeah, baby! I finally found my bib mojo. At the top of the page is part of an order for a soon-to-be December baby, named Aubree. I love the different textures in the flannel bib and the satin ribbon on the burp cloth. These will be joined soon by a coordinating taggie before they are shipped to the Big Easy! I LOVE the way the embroidery on Aubree's bib came out. It's so elegant looking!

Down below, you see two soft, sweet gingham bibs, both have a broadcloth back and are filled w/ batting. These are for a couple of friends' boys who are teething and slobbering up a storm. I have been playing around with fonts on my machine and I am happy with how they look and feel. They are soft, absorbent and dressy enough for church or a special occasion, yet fun for everyday use.

No comments:

Post a Comment